- Clear insights about how thriving elevates leadership effectiveness.
- Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, an online, holistic assessment of 133 questions allowing the leader to examine their state of thriving.
- An 11-page individualized feedback report mapping what enables or erodes the leader’s ability to thrive in 6 categories and 19 subcategories of wellbeing and transformation.
- A reliable method to provide a structured debrief of the leader’s feedback report.
- A 70-page Be Well Lead Well® Interpretation Manual offering guidance, action planning tools, and close to 100 macro- and micro-practices you can use to support the leader toward greater thriving and effectiveness.
True leadership transformation requires transformation from within. As a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide, those you lead will experience a whole-person approach to leadership development. Plus, you will help grow a worldwide movement of leaders who lead with greater self-awareness and attunement to thriving rather than operating on autopilot, who return to an inner core of wellbeing whenever they get overstressed or off track, and who empower thriving within organizations and communities.
- Become more energized. The energy boost leaders experience when they tap into true wellbeing translates into better performance.
- Operate with greater clarity and calm presence. When a leader’s inner world is at ease, the ups and downs of the outer world are less likely to rattle them.
- Foster a thriving work culture. Thriving leaders set the tone for people to work together with generativity and trust, rather than reactivity and fear.
- Uplevel thriving in relationships and teams. Too much or too little stress erodes performance. Leaders who value thriving help people align their potential with an inspired purpose to create the extraordinary.
- Cultivate wisdom. Leaders who thrive are an invitation for everyone they touch to bring forward wiser decisions fueled by wellbeing.
- Assessment + Debrief + Learning Assignment: You complete the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment and receive an 11-page feedback report of your personal assessment results. Then you participate in a confidential, 60-minute conversation with a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide to debrief your feedback report for insights about thriving for you. You also complete an in-depth learning assignment and receive useful and fun resources that help you prepare for the remote workshop.
- The Remote Workshop: You attend the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certification 5-day training with a cohort of your peers. Each day from 9am-1pm US Eastern Time, you dive into the theory and background of Be Well Lead Well Pulse® and engage in hands-on experiential learning and real-time feedback to successfully administer the assessment within one-to-one leadership development situations. Each day, you also complete self-directed learning modules that reinforce what you learned with your cohort that day. If you have access to a computer (with video and audio features), you will be able to participate.
- Certification: You receive your certificate after fully completing all of the training elements. As a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide, you then gain access to a host of resources to support your leadership development practice:
- 1 free use of the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment with a leader of your choice.
- The latest Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Technical document outlining the research behind the assessment tool.
- Our secure, web-portal for purchasing and administering the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment with your clients.
- A customizable presentation and brochure for sharing Be Well Lead Well Pulse® with your clients.
- The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide logo to distinctively position yourself.
- A Certified Guide community platform, regularly populated with the latest research, articles, and tools about thriving and leadership.
- Special offers, articles and toolkits, research, webinars and trainings, and other Be Well Lead Well Pulse® resources not available to non-certified users.
|Number of Days Before Program Start Date||Substitutions Allowed||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 30 days||Yes, at no additional fee||None|
|15-30 days||Yes, at no additional fee||50% of Tuition|
|Less than 15 days||No||100% of Tuition|