OUR FRAMEWORK OF THRIVING™
EXPAND YOUR LEADERSHIP TOOLKIT
The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® scientifically-based assessment tool and training program provide you with resources to build a vibrant leadership capacity and culture of wellbeing in your organization – where leaders are more open, present, connected, and well, instead of reactive, disengaged, and burnt out.
DISCOVER HOW TO UNIQUELY THRIVE
It’s time to bring a whole-person approach to your work. Steeped in the science of thriving, Be Well Lead Well Pulse® enables you to examine your state of thriving and transform those insights to enhance your wellbeing and effectiveness as a leader.
AMPLIFY THRIVING EVERYWHERE
We are building a worldwide movement of leaders who lead with greater self-awareness and attunement to thriving rather than operating on autopilot, who return to an inner core of wellbeing whenever they get overstressed or off track, and who empower thriving within organizations and communities.
The tools and resources you need to activate and amplify thriving leadership
Holistic Assessment System
Explore Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, the only scientifically-based instrument that provides leaders the opportunity to measure and apply 19 factors of psychological wellbeing and stress resilience to develop a greater capacity to thrive.
Participate in a 5-day training with a cohort of your peers, where you dive into the theory and background of Be Well Lead Well Pulse® plus engage in hands-on learning and real-time feedback as you learn to use the assessment.
Join a growing global community of Certified Guides who regularly meet to share approaches for using the latest research on thriving along with Be Well Lead Well Pulse® for healthier, more conscious, and sustainable ways of leading.
This Certification Program is for those who…
- seek ways to thrive in today’s complex landscape
- want to elevate their coaching, facilitation, or leadership development toolbox
- desire to bring a whole person approach to leadership and the workplace
- are rethinking the future of work—and how work can uplift human potential and wellbeing
- aspire to enhance their own wellbeing, plus the wellbeing of relationships and teams
- desire to build work cultures that leave people more energized and well then when they arrived
- see thriving as an emerging leadership imperative
This is one of the most relevant and best certification programs I have attended. It was a good mix of practical application and theoretical knowledge. It was well designed and structured which makes it easy to learn, understand, and apply. Loved the holistic nature (balancing both art and science) and approach towards leading and supporting leaders to thrive. More importantly, it was delivered by people who truly cared, are supportive and thoroughly embodied the thriving mindset, beliefs, and lifestyle.Leonard L.Growth Strategist, Ideascape Consulting Group Malaysia
I would recommend the certification program to anyone who is focusing on wellbeing in the workplace, as a means of bringing in the opportunity to support leaders in defining their own personalized focus areas and action plans. Its holistic approach brings true insights to leaders, helping them connect the dots and gain a tool that helps them move forward.Gabriella Agius PlanojevicGlobal Talent & Development Director, Aramex
An engaging and impactful 5-day program. Life changing experience.Jaklin JuanisThe Learning Alliance, Malaysia
In today's chaotic and every-changing world and workplace, the concept of thriving and its importance is often overlooked and under-valued. This certification program brought the importance of thriving to the forefront for me and helped me understand all the various aspects that need to be focused on and practiced in order to truly thrive.Sherry EdwardsSr. Manager Leadership Learning Strategy, The Home Depot
Immediately following the completion of the course, I am inspired and feel well equipped to step right in to offering the assessment tool. The journey to certification started with taking the assessment and learning about myself, laying a firm foundational quest of personal interest and engagement.Breah Livolsi ParkerGraphic Facilitator and Guide, Blipstudio
The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® survey provides a thoughtful and thorough methodology to introduce the topic of wellbeing to leaders in organizations so they can be actionable in creating new practices to thrive.Frank Rosinia MD, MHCH
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clear insights about how thriving elevates leadership effectiveness.
- Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, an online, holistic assessment of 133 questions allowing the leader to examine their state of thriving.
- An 11-page individualized feedback report mapping what enables or erodes the leader’s ability to thrive in 6 categories and 19 subcategories of wellbeing and transformation.
- A reliable method to provide a structured debrief of the leader’s feedback report.
- A 70-page Be Well Lead Well® Interpretation Manual offering guidance, action planning tools, and close to 100 macro- and micro-practices you can use to support the leader toward greater thriving and effectiveness.
True leadership transformation requires transformation from within. As a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide, those you lead will experience a whole-person approach to leadership development. Plus, you will help grow a worldwide movement of leaders who lead with greater self-awareness and attunement to thriving rather than operating on autopilot, who return to an inner core of wellbeing whenever they get overstressed or off track, and who empower thriving within organizations and communities.
- Become more energized. The energy boost leaders experience when they tap into true wellbeing translates into better performance.
- Operate with greater clarity and calm presence. When a leader’s inner world is at ease, the ups and downs of the outer world are less likely to rattle them.
- Foster a thriving work culture. Thriving leaders set the tone for people to work together with generativity and trust, rather than reactivity and fear.
- Uplevel thriving in relationships and teams. Too much or too little stress erodes performance. Leaders who value thriving help people align their potential with an inspired purpose to create the extraordinary.
- Cultivate wisdom. Leaders who thrive are an invitation for everyone they touch to bring forward wiser decisions fueled by wellbeing.
- Assessment + Debrief + Learning Assignment: You complete the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment and receive an 11-page feedback report of your personal assessment results. Then you participate in a confidential, 60-minute conversation with a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide to debrief your feedback report for insights about thriving for you. You also complete an in-depth learning assignment and receive useful and fun resources that help you prepare for the remote workshop.
- The Remote Workshop: You attend the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certification 5-day training with a cohort of your peers. Each day from 8am-Noon MST, you dive into the theory and background of Be Well Lead Well Pulse® and engage in hands-on experiential learning and real-time feedback to successfully administer the assessment within one-to-one leadership development situations. Each day, you also complete self-directed learning modules that reinforce what you learned with your cohort that day. If you have access to a computer (with video and audio features), you will be able to participate.
- Certification: You receive your certificate after fully completing all of the training elements. As a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide, you then gain access to a host of resources to support your leadership development practice:
- 1 free use of the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment with a leader of your choice.
- The latest Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Technical document outlining the research behind the assessment tool.
- Our secure, web-portal for purchasing and administering the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment with your clients.
- A customizable presentation and brochure for sharing Be Well Lead Well Pulse® with your clients.
- The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide logo to distinctively position yourself.
- A Certified Guide community platform, regularly populated with the latest research, articles, and tools about thriving and leadership.
- Special offers, articles and toolkits, research, webinars and trainings, and other Be Well Lead Well Pulse® resources not available to non-certified users.
|Number of Days Before Program Start Date||Substitutions Allowed||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 30 days||Yes, at no additional fee||None|
|15-30 days||Yes, at no additional fee||50% of Tuition|
|Less than 15 days||No||100% of Tuition|
Amplify Your Impact
Multiply your wellbeing leadership impact. One percent of your program payment is invested in social impact initiatives to empower unfunded, impoverished women entrepreneurs worldwide.