In this 4-part Be Well Lead Well® Connect audio series, you’ll learn four principles of the autonomic nervous system and why they matter when you want to cultivate environments where your people and teams thrive.
Part four of this series discusses co-regulation, the way we affect each other not just through how we act and communicate, but through the very state of our nervous systems. Our internal sense of wellbeing can uplift people and our constant worry can tax those around us. We must learn how to lead with a deep understanding that mindsets, emotions, and actions are contagious.
Click the play button below to learn how co-regulation can help you create work environments where everyone can be effective, grow, and thrive, individually and together, during the stress-free and the stress-filled times.
Explore these excellent resources to deepen your learning.
Articles & Books
- Conversational Intelligence by Judith Glaser
- Thriving Amplified: A Leadership Strategy for Wellbeing by Renee Moorefield, Be Well Lead Well® Newsletter
- Remarkable Resiliency: George Bonanno on PTSC, Grief, and Depression, Association for Psychological Science
- What Great Managers Do to Engage Employees, Harvard Business Review
Be Well Lead Well® Resources
- Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, a groundbreaking assessment that connects leaders and groups to 19 pathways for their increasing thriving, resilience, and wellbeing leadership
- Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certification Program, a whole-person approach to leadership
- Be Well Lead Well® Newletter, unpacking science, practices, and case studies to help today’s leaders transform teams and organizations by making thriving a new standard of success