REFLECT ON YOUR PROGRESS
Before arriving to the next retreat (CYCLE 2-ENGAGE), you will explore:
- What progress have I made on the commitments to thrive I mapped out in my Be Well Lead Well® Commitment Plan?
- What impediments are standing in my way?
- How does my wellbeing impact my presence, energy, and power as a leader today?
Your insights will help you further evolve the personal decision-making tool—your Framework for Thriving—you crafted in CYCLE 1.
EXPERIENCE RETREAT 2
Accomplish these retreat OUTCOMES
You will leave this second retreat with effective ways to:
- Work through limiting beliefs and obstacles that prevent you from making thriving a priority.
- Operate from your personal Framework for Thriving with confidence, particularly when you feel out of alignment or off-balance.
- Shift into the higher modes of thinking and action that help you live and lead with greater presence, energy, and authentic power.
- Incorporate a consciousness for thriving into your everyday life.
Spend 3 FULFILLING DAYS @ International Health & Wellness Center in Colorado
- Reconnect with the other incredible women in this program.
- Invigorate yourself through healthy eating, rest, physical activity, mindfulness practices and breath-work, bodywork, and other transformative activities.
- Take advantage of the Center’s unique integrative medical and spa services by extending your stay an extra day (or two!) beyond the program retreat.
Receive IN-DEPTH TRAINING
Learn how and why thriving is essential to effective leadership—particularly in response to the enormous complexities and change across organisations and the globe. Explore these pivotal questions to decide what thriving will mean for your leadership style:
- When pressure or distraction gets the best of me, what can I to do recover my sense of wellbeing and performance?
- How can I transform the energy of stress into opportunities for learning and growth?
- How can I empower my wellbeing—mind, body, relationships, spirit—as a strategic leadership resource?
- How can I truly embrace thriving in my leadership orientation and behaviours? How can thriving amplify my leadership presence and power?
Take home NEW INSIGHTS AND TOOLS to be well and lead well
- Richness and depth to your personal Framework for Thriving, your guide for bringing your most alive, engaged, and wisest self to how you live and lead.
- A list of specific personal cues signaling that you maybe sabotaging your commitment to thrive, even inadvertently.
- Deceptively simple yet potent practices to up-level to a mindset and actions for thriving, particularly useful when you feel overtaxed or overwhelmed.
Your second Be Well Lead Well® retreat is three days in length at the International Health & Wellness Center in Colorado. Many of you will choose to extend your stay an extra day (or two!) to take advantage of the unique integrative medical and spa services available.
During this retreat, you will reconnect with the other incredible women in this program, as well as participate in rejuvenating behaviours, such as healthy eating, rest, physical activity, mindfulness practices and breath-work, and bodywork.
This retreat will focus on the core questions, How can I empower my well being—in mind, body, relationships, and spirit—as a strategic and sustainable resource for leading? and How can my consciousness and practices for well being amplify my presence and power? You’ll add the wisdom you gain to your personal Framework for Thriving, guiding you to bring your best, most fully alive and engaged self to how you live and lead.
This retreat will also invite you to become more aware of how you may sabotage your well being goals, even inadvertently, plus experiment with new practices to up level yourself to a well being consciousness.
You will leave this retreat with specific ways to:
- Recognize your deeper triggers of stress before they erode your well being and performance.
- Work through obstacles you face to the personal changes you’re striving to make.
- Operate from your personal Framework for Thriving with greater confidence, particularly when you feel out of alignment or off-balance.
- Shift into higher modes of thinking and action to assist you in living and leading with full presence and authentic power.
- Incorporate your new well being mindset into everyday life.
The Be Well Lead Well® team of facilitators and experts provides structured education, guidance, and support every step of the way.
MAKE IT REAL
Just as in CYCLE 1, after the retreat in CYCLE 2 you gain access to a holistic system of support to reinforce progress on your Be Well Lead Well® Commitment Plan:
- LIFESTYLE AND LEADERSHIP COACHING
- A confidential conversation with an Integrative Health Advisor about your specific health goals.
- Three, 1-hour group coaching sessions with a circle of peers on this yearlong journey. (Individual Be Well Lead Well® executive coaching is also available upon request.)
4 e-talks with wellbeing and leadership experts—curated specifically for the cohort of women leaders in your program. Examples:
- Embracing stress: transforming fight or flight to rest and digest, pause and plan, tend and befriend, and excite and delight
- Your body is talking: are you listening?
- Uplift or downshift: new tools for managing energy and mindset
- Leading with presence: tapping into the power of distraction
- Transcendence tech and consciousness-hacking: the role of technology on my journey to thrive
- DIGITAL TOOLKIT
Private access to our Be Well Lead Well® digital toolkit, full of inspiring stories, practical tools, and resources prioritizing thriving in life and leadership.
- GUIDED MINDFULNESS PRACTICES
Supporting you with regular mindfulness and biofeedback training to make conscious, positive shifts in your state of being during your day—real-life, real-time.
- SPONSOR DIALOGUE
A 1.5-hour quarterly training session equipping all organisational sponsors to support you and your peers in Be Well Lead Well® Women most effectively.