For me, it is a gift to support leaders in organizations around the world to ask the big questions: Why do we exist? What do we stand for? How can we unleash the potential of all people for positive impact? Over the past thirty years, I’ve witnessed a growing global movement of leaders who strive to cultivate inclusive, thriving organizations and better the world.
So, it was a pleasure to recently interview one of these leaders: Mim Senft. Mim is CEO of Motivity Partnerships, a workplace wellness firm, as well as Executive Director of the newly-born nonprofit, Global Women for Wellbeing.
At a time when campaigns such as #womensmarch, #metoo, and #timesup are calling for greater gender equity across all spheres of life and work, the latest research from the World Economic Forum suggests we’re going backwards, not forwards. GW4W steps in with a big mission, says Mim: Empower women to be the leaders of a healthier, more sustainable planet.
I hope you enjoy my interview with Mim. To support Global Women for Wellbeing, check out gw4w.org.
Want more? Wisdom Works is launching a new leadership assessment, Be Well Lead Well® Pulse, to help leaders examine and up-level their thriving and resilience. If you’re interested in learning more about this assessment, our Be Well Lead Well® leadership programs, or our collection of practices for thriving as leader and human being, then drop me an email at email@example.com.
- Don’t Wait Until Later—Thriving Is Your Best Strategy
- The First Principle of Wellbeing at Work: Is This Workplace Safe?
- Ready To Build a Culture of Wellbeing: 3 Tools Can Help
- Three Illusions that May Prevent Your Deepest Wellbeing
- 3 Strategies to Unleash Your Potential As Leader And Whole Human Being
- Ready To Disrupt Yourself On Purpose? Try Uncentering!
- Your Inner Game Runs Your Outer Game
- Rewiring Yourself For Better Leadership And A Healthier Life (Part 1) and (Part 2)
- Shifting From Reactivity To Wellbeing