OUR FRAMEWORK OF THRIVING
Be Well Lead Well Pulse® is a pioneering assessment tool that addresses the extent leaders are thriving personally, while also providing a science-based framework for transforming insights from the assessment into actions that enhance wellbeing.
The assessment brings together key factors that facilitate personal wellbeing and leadership transformation: life vision and purpose, mindfulness and flow, stress coping, emotional capacity, energy management, resilience and wisdom.
When leaders apply insights from Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, they grow their capacity to lead from a foundation of wellbeing—an internal balance and clarity, stress resilience, adaptability, vibrancy, and wholeness. Plus, they become accelerators for thriving and growth in others and their organizations.
Leaders that complete the certification program are exclusively qualified to apply Be Well Lead Well Pulse® with their teams and organizations.
Depleted or disengaged leaders lack the energy, clear-headedness, emotional balance, and world-centric acumen to make the best decisions for organizations and societies.
Research shows that high thriving is linked to:
- Employee attraction & retention
- Prosocial mindsets and behaviors
- Cognitive agility & performance
- Adaptability and learning
- Vibrant work cultures
- Customer loyalty
- Greater responsibility for People and Planet
Simply put, thriving is essential for creating healthy, sustainable and adaptable organizations.
Thriving is the new standard of leadership success.
Whether during periods of crisis or stability, we are better able to meet the complexities and demands we face when we are well.
The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certification Program gives you the tools and resources you need to activate and amplify thriving leadership.
Holistic Assessment System
Discover Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, the only scientifically-based instrument that provides leaders the opportunity to measure and apply 19 factors of psychological wellbeing and stress resilience to develop a greater capacity to thrive.
Participate in a 5-day online training with a cohort of your peers, where you dive into the latest science of thriving, plus engage in hands-on learning and real-time feedback as you learn to use Be Well Lead Well Pulse®.
Join a growing global community of Certified Guides who regularly meet to share how they are integrating the latest research on thriving and using Be Well Lead Well Pulse® for healthier, more conscious, and sustainable ways of leading.
This Program Is For Those Who…
- seek ways to thrive in today’s complex landscape
- desire to bring a holistic approach to how they lead
- are rethinking the future of work—and how work can uplift human potential and wellbeing
- aspire to enhance their own wellbeing, plus the wellbeing of relationships and teams
- desire to build work cultures that leave people more energized and well then when they arrived
- see thriving as an emerging leadership imperative
96% of participants say the program was a ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ investment, and 93% say they would recommend the program!
I would recommend the certification program to anyone who is focusing on wellbeing in the workplace, as a means of bringing in the opportunity to support leaders in defining their own personalized focus areas and action plans. Its holistic approach brings true insights to leaders, helping them connect the dots and gain a tool that helps them move forward.Gabriella Agius PlanojevicGlobal Talent & Development Director, Aramex
In our current landscape of collective languishing, burnout, and trauma, Be Well Lead Well Pulse® is a leadership assessment tool that helps leaders put their wellbeing back on their agenda. Backed up by science and highly actionable, this model guides leaders back into their natural place of thriving for more fulfillment, effectiveness, and positive impact. I highly recommend this for any leader who wants to create a healthier and more inclusive world.Seema SodhaLeadership and Executive Coach
An engaging and impactful 5-day program. Life changing experience.Jaklin JuanisThe Learning Alliance, Malaysia
In today's chaotic and every-changing world and workplace, the concept of thriving and its importance is often overlooked and under-valued. This certification program brought the importance of thriving to the forefront for me and helped me understand all the various aspects that need to be focused on and practiced in order to truly thrive.Sherry EdwardsSr. Manager Leadership Learning Strategy, The Home Depot
The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment provides a thoughtful and thorough methodology to introduce the topic of wellbeing to leaders in organizations so they can be actionable in creating new practices to thrive.Frank Rosinia MD, MHCH
See Results with Be Well Lead Well Pulse®
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clear insights about how thriving elevates leadership effectiveness.
- Be Well Lead Well Pulse®, an online, holistic assessment of 133 questions allowing the leader to examine their state of thriving.
- An 11-page individualized feedback report mapping what enables or erodes the leader’s ability to thrive in 6 categories and 19 subcategories of wellbeing and transformation.
- A reliable method to provide a structured debrief of the leader’s feedback report.
- A 70-page Be Well Lead Well® Interpretation Manual offering guidance, action planning tools, and close to 100 macro- and micro-practices you can use to support the leader toward greater thriving and effectiveness.
True leadership transformation requires transformation from within. As a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide, those you lead will experience a whole-person approach to leadership development. Plus, you will help grow a worldwide movement of leaders who lead with greater self-awareness and attunement to thriving rather than operating on autopilot, who return to an inner core of wellbeing whenever they get overstressed or off track, and who empower thriving within organizations and communities.
- Become more energized. The energy boost leaders experience when they tap into true wellbeing translates into better performance.
- Operate with greater clarity and calm presence. When a leader’s inner world is at ease, the ups and downs of the outer world are less likely to rattle them.
- Foster a thriving work culture. Thriving leaders set the tone for people to work together with generativity and trust, rather than reactivity and fear.
- Uplevel thriving in relationships and teams. Too much or too little stress erodes performance. Leaders who value thriving help people align their potential with an inspired purpose to create the extraordinary.
- Cultivate wisdom. Leaders who thrive are an invitation for everyone they touch to bring forward wiser decisions fueled by wellbeing.
- Assessment + Debrief + Learning Assignment: You complete the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment and receive an 11-page feedback report of your personal assessment results. Then you participate in a confidential, 60-minute conversation with a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide to debrief your feedback report for insights about thriving for you. You also complete an in-depth learning assignment and receive useful and fun resources that help you prepare for the remote workshop.
- The Remote Workshop: You attend the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certification 5-day training with a cohort of your peers. Each day from 8am-Noon MST, you dive into the theory and background of Be Well Lead Well Pulse® and engage in hands-on experiential learning and real-time feedback to successfully administer the assessment within one-to-one leadership development situations. Each day, you also complete self-directed learning modules that reinforce what you learned with your cohort that day. If you have access to a computer (with video and audio features), you will be able to participate.
- Certification: You receive your certificate after fully completing all of the training elements. As a Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide, you then gain access to a host of resources to support your leadership development practice:
- 1 free use of the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment with a leader of your choice.
- The latest Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Technical document outlining the research behind the assessment tool.
- Our secure, web-portal for purchasing and administering the Be Well Lead Well Pulse® assessment with your clients.
- A customizable presentation and brochure for sharing Be Well Lead Well Pulse® with your clients.
- The Be Well Lead Well Pulse® Certified Guide logo to distinctively position yourself.
- A Certified Guide community platform, regularly populated with the latest research, articles, and tools about thriving and leadership.
- Special offers, articles and toolkits, research, webinars and trainings, and other Be Well Lead Well Pulse® resources not available to non-certified users.
|Number of Days Before Program Start Date||Substitutions Allowed||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 30 days||Yes, at no additional fee||None|
|15-30 days||Yes, at no additional fee||50% of Tuition|
|Less than 15 days||No||100% of Tuition|
Amplify Your Impact
Multiply your wellbeing leadership impact. One percent of your program payment is invested in social impact initiatives to empower unfunded, impoverished women entrepreneurs worldwide. And your program registration contributes to the development of children worldwide.